We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for guests and our staff members.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service and check-in with their technician before coming into the salon in order to minimize in-person wait time. In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas, and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 ft if possible) from other customers and other technicians during your visit.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure cleanliness in our salon, we have instituted the following additional hygiene and sanitation measures:
Customer and Stylist Well-being
· All technicians are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift. We kindly ask that customers also wear a well-fitting mask during their visit if medically possible.
· Technicians will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salons highly trafficked areas for everyone’s use.
· Stations, salon chairs, and all implements and hard surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized between all services. Any items that are not capable of being fully wiped down and sanitized have been removed.
· Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
· Temperatures of guests may be taken, and a questionnaire may be required before beginning a service.
· Any staff member or guest that is presenting a fever or any symptoms will not be permitted into the salon, and should stay home for at least 14 days.
· We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit.
· Some of our technicians may have temporarily suspended some services such as beard trims, facial waxing, head massages or hot towel treatments.
· While shampooing your hair at the sink, or during your service your technician may be wearing a face shield, or personal eye protection.
· Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state, and federal mandates.
· Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
· Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently with hospital grade disinfectants.
· The common areas will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently handled items.
· Please use your service area at checkout when possible. We encourage using contactless payment whenever possible. Any credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
Thank you for working together to keep our families and neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you all back soon.